1.4K views

How does more than $70,000 of cash value, with additional premiums paid... disappear in only 10 months? We paid a very large premium for many years, the company I worked for closed it's doors, I contacted my agents and told them I could not afford this policy, they tried to work with Mass Mutual without success and the next thing we all know is I have no policy and my cash value is gone. Tim Finamore - Director of Customer Service will not answer our questions, nor to my wife and I or our agents. His E-mail is tfinamore@massmutual.com .

Here is his last response: Kelly,

While appreciating your persistency, further consideration of this matter will not be undertaken. Customer Relations has considered your requests and communicated our position which remains unchanged.

Best Regards,

Tim

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of massmutual life insurance from MassMutual. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants MassMutual to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by MassMutual for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with MassMutual?

Comments